Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

My window ode

If I had no window to look through
I really don't know what I would do
Nothing I love better than to look outside
Some things I see make me pop eyed

Just to watch life pass along its way
Gives me a lift that's all I can say
I used to live on the fifteenth floor
That was a long time ago that's for sure

I could almost see lands end up there
At the same time get loads of gods fresh air
But now I am on ground level but still I love
To sit and stare at the sky above

I think of folk locked away in a cell
That really must be just pure hell
Nothing to see but high walls and concrete
That must feel so terribly down beat

I know how very lucky I am
Oh how very lucky yes ma'am
My computer sits in front of one
For my window I am such a glutton










Post a Comment