Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Goth ode



We are going to a Goth wedding
I thought you got to be kidding
What to wear is my big dilemma
This occasion we will remember forever

It says to go informal anything goes
So there will be an assortment of clothes
First I was going in black and red
Then I changed my mind to blue instead

Oh I have been to every single shop
Just to look and see what they have got
My partner is going in black dinner suit
So that should I think look rather cute

I am exhausted and don't know what to do
I think I am slowly getting in rather a stew
So I now am looking at what I have got
WOW! guess what I have among this lot

A long gypsy dress red, black and frilly
Bingo I will wear that and I won't feel silly
In my hair I will wear a red flower, great
No more will I have to be in a state

Black boots to finish it all off for sure
I feel better now so I will worry no more
I think it will end up like fancy dress
Mind you this is only a guess





Post a Comment