Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Telephone canvassers



I could shout and scream down the phone
These telephone canvassers wont leave me alone
They call all sorts of times day and night
I really do believe that this is not at all right

Some are quite rude and impolite to me
No patience they don't have you see
Personal questions just how dare they
I am never interested in a thing they say

In the end it boils down to one thing
Trying to sell something and your pocket sting
How do they get our numbers and name
All these callers just say just the same

Always hard to get them off the line
It's just a big waste of all our time
How dare they ring at 10pm
I am really rude to them then

Now I have learnt the hard way
As I have calls from them every day
I just say leave me alone
Then I plonk down the phone

Then they ring back next day
How bloody thick are they








No comments: