Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Dancing ode










Dancing is so much fun
Not enjoyed by everyone
You can just let yourself go
With the music you just flow

I have friends with two left feet
It's very hard for them to keep
Dancing along with us all
Flowing around the hall

Strutting our stuff best we can
Making a mouse out of many a man
Street dance that's a real art
One in which I wont be taking part

Ballet how graceful is that for dance
No way I could try that not a chance
Salsa well I love that one
It really looks so much fun

Ballroom covers most dance
So it gives us all a chance
I still love to try the old jive
But no way can I still take a dive

Find it hard to be turned around
Normally end up on the ground
That's because I'm to old
But I will not be told

Once the music makes a start
The beat pulls on my heart
Now I just settle for tapping my feet
That way my breath I manage to keep


















Post a Comment