Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you

Sunday, 15 December 2013

MY PUSSY POEM




My pussy its oh just so beautiful
At my heart strings it does pull
Long haired and a wonderful shine
I am so proud of this pussy of mine

When sat on the huge rug that I own
He just stretches out and gives a groan
He is such a comfort to me at times
I would forgive whatever his crimes

Sometimes he can be cheeky but fun
he sure does keep me on the run
He likes to eat only the best
If it's chicken just the breast

Fish well he does not mind what
He just loves it all a hell of a lot
I should be ashamed as I give him sweets
He loves them one of his special treats

When I brush his lovely long coat
He just purrs and then I tickle his throat
He looks at me and I know he is smiling
While his long hair I am styling

So all in all I have to say out loud
Of my pussy I am real proud.








No comments: